Whether you have a new business or have been established for years, each day there are risks and obstacles to traverse. You need to manage your assets and activities legally to promote your best interests. Clay & Company works with small family owned businesses, non-profit organizations, and large enterprises; let us help your organization get through the complicated situations and get you back to business.
Areas of Business Law:
- General Business Law, Including Contracts and Employment Law
- Professional and Small Business Incorporations
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Corporate and Non-profit Law
- Commercial Business Law, Including Mergers & Acquisitions
- Secured Transactions
If you have questions or would like to arrange a meeting, please fill out the “Request A Consultation” form and a member of our team will get back to you during business hours.